Shipping and returns
Kutuma Web Store (kutuma.eu) offers the following delivery methods:
Delivery in Cluj, Delivery in 1-2 days, 15.00 RON
Store Pickup, Free
Delivery in Romania, Delivery in 1-2 days, Calculation of delivery cost depending on the weight of the order
0 kg… 18.9 kg → 20.00 RON
19 kg… 36 kg → 40.00 RON
36 kg… 54 kg → 60.00 RON
54 kg… 72 kg → 80.00 RON
72 kg… 90 kg → 100.00 RON
According to the Romanian legislation (regulated by the Distance Trade Law GEO 34/2014) you can return the products within 14 calendar days from their purchase.
Please contact us in writing to return / change the product.
The store www.kutuma.eu accepts the change of products or the return of money.
Product return or change fees are borne by the customer.
You will NOT bear return / parcel exchange fees when:
- you do not receive the ordered product;
- the product received is defective from the factory.
* RETURN CONDITIONS
1. According to GEO 34/2014 SC BERE CRAFT SRL reserves the right not to accept the return of damaged products, which are refused.
1.1 The returned product must not be damaged, must not contain traces of use, must have all the accessories and labels intact and on it all the accompanying documents with which it was sent by SC BERE CRAFT SRL.
2. Return fees are borne by the customer!
3. Reimbursement of the value of the product is made within 14 working days from receipt of the return, through BANK ACCOUNT, the customer being obliged to communicate in writing, the IBAN account and its holder.
3.1 The refund will be made only for the value of the product and not for the delivery costs.
3.2 The refund will be made only through a bank account in order to make and prove legally and easily the refund.
4. The return will be made through any courier company, the fees being borne by the customer.
5. In the package please leave us written: IBAN ACCOUNT, ITS OWNER AND A VALID TELEPHONE NUMBER.
6. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PACKAGES SENT WITH REFUND!
* By checking the box accepting the Terms and Conditions at the end of the order, it is considered that you have read them and agreed.
* Any subsequent complaint will not be considered !
* All these clauses and conditions are provided in:
- Ordinance no. 34/2014 regarding the legal regime of distance contracts;
- Law no. 51 of 21/01/2013 on the approval of GEO no. 34/2014 on the legal regime of distance contracts;
- The present GEO 34/2014 regulates the consumers' rights in case of distance contracts.
* For any details or ambiguities regarding the return of the products, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.